View Single Post
Old 11-30-2022, 1:36pm   #7
Tikiman
Barn Stall Owner #117
Activity: 78.1%

Thanked 10,736 Times in 3,938 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

I think the Red Cross is getting desperate. I used to be a frequent donor - actually got over the 9 gallon mark. I have O Negative blood which is very much in demand. I stopped donating when little barry soetoro and his merry gang of commies rammed Bananacare down our throats and the Red Cross was relentless calling me to get me to come in again. Each and every time I told them to pound sand and made sure they knew precisely why I would not be donating again. After a while, the calls tapered off and then finally stopped. About a month ago, they called me again. I told the woman on the phone that I was unvaxed and that I had so little trust in the medical community remaining that I would not let them within a mile of my arm with a needle. She reminded me that they merely wished to get something out of me and not put anything in me. I told her that I would never trust the medical community again and that I considered them all to be guilty of criminal acts by pushing their clot shots. The call did not end amicably.
Tikiman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tikiman For This Useful Post: