NCM Supporter '16,'17,'19,'20
Bantayan Kids '13,'14,'15,'17
GTMS ‘18
Activity: 8.3%

Thanked 21,887 Times in 8,906 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5976008

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
I hope I am wrong, but I suspect that that 240,000 could POSSIBLY be a low estimate.

I am convinced that COVID was here LONG before we were aware. I know for a fact, a patient that had ARDS in our own hospital was there for 2 weeks before the 1st positive test was confirmed in OK, and she ended up having it . She did not acquire it from the facility.
Symptoms are extremely similar to what I had just before Christmas and up to New Years. Still took a few weeks after to feel "normal".

It's my opinion this started much earlier than what china let on to.

If you want to go all "tin foil hat", did they do this on purpose to crash the world economy? With all their billions of population, they could lose a percentage of their population and still function quite well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millenium Vette View Post
Bolded I am starting to agree with. The scary death numbers I have a dose of skepticism about.

Been lied to many times and for too long to take govt "warnings" at face value. Am I keeping distances and washing with hot soapy water, absolutely.

It's here whether you believe all the projections or not. Better to be safe by following precautions than a blind fool acting like nothing is really going on.
JRD77VET is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JRD77VET For This Useful Post: