Old 09-22-2016, 4:32pm   #31
OddBall
A Real Barner
Activity: 36.0%

Thanked 10,517 Times in 5,423 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $29466197

Quote:
Originally Posted by GEODON View Post
so what your saying is why do blacks care when a cop kills a black person when blacks kill eachother all the time? This is your typical argument from white America who were brought up abiding by rules and regulations to live by passed down to them from people who live on the same level as them.

But those who live on the bottom abide by the rules and regulations of their environment. In other words they do whatever they feel is necessary to live. They have certain codes and whats right and wrong may differ from those who live on the upper echelon of existence. This is the world of crime. Its also called a parallel universe. So when 1 person gets killed because hes from a different neighborhood or gang or a drug deal gone bad its no different than your leader gets fkd out of a billion dollar trade deal from the leader of china and a war then starts you see what Im saying.

Now you may not agree with it but you and everyone wont agree wih anything thats outside of their reality and what they think is true which everything can be true and right. Police officers interfer with these rules. Just like if some thug came into your world and robbed you they too interfered. So to squeeze that simple understanding into some complex off the wall statistic that someone who probably has no clue understanding or caring to understand does nothing to help some sort of cooperation that needs to be put in place. Jesus christ prophet muhammad buddha and other religious leaders tried a 1 world view but thats been interpretated in so many different ways.

May I ask how do you feel about someone who goes to war comes back with some sort of ptsd from seeing someone die before his eyes and goes starts killing people? Would you consider them animals?

Actually, I see your point.
Now the point that those that "live on the bottom" as you put it, need to see is that they don't get excused from the law because they have their own set of "rules".
They live in a nation of laws, not a differing set of "rules" per culture. Laws that are the same for everyone; period.
Regardless of race, culture, religion, gender, sexual orientation, social elite and social outcasts alike. There is only one set of rules; the law.
Their reality? The law is in place to prevent that reality. Cops interfering with their rules? That's why we have cops, to interfere with those "rules".
In fact, promoting a separate set of "rules" is about as racist and segregative as it gets. Those complex and off the wall statistics are neither complex or off the wall, and are nothing more than a mirror pointing directly at the problem. Denying it ain't going to make it go away. The sooner facts are faced, scapegoating stops, accountability is owned, and responsibility enforced and practiced, will the problem be resolved.

But the pervasive mentality that exists now in that culture is not going to go away on it's own. It took more than a generation of shitty leadership to get it to where it is, and it's going to take at least that long for decent leadership to replace it with a progressive mentality. As for now most black leaders that see this usually get labeled as "Uncle Toms".

How do I feel about someone that came back with PTSD and goes on a killing spree? I'm not sure what that has to do with your argument; but to answer the question, yes you're damn right I'd consider them an animal. I don't care if he had a couple of dozen medals hanging on him. Sad and unfair that he has PTSD, but that doesn't excuse a killing spree.
A rabid dog is a rabid dog, no mater how much of noble and beloved pet he may have been. And I'd put him down just like Travis put down ol' Yeller.
OddBall is offline   Reply With Quote