View Single Post
Old 12-16-2017, 7:24pm   #22
boracayjohnny
A Real Barner
Activity: 28.6%

Location: Out back of Victory Over America Palace, Baghdad while throwing chicken bones.
Thanked 8,051 Times in 3,902 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1317070

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangkiller View Post
I don’t want our military being accused of the unavoidable racism or oppression charge. The ghettos of Chicago need to chose to fix themselves, if they’re willing to work with a specific group, fk it why not especially if it saves our troops and recoups some of the billions that we pour into the UN.
While I believe you have good intentions, the reality would be a train wreck. The UN you'll often see will be dudes with questionable, at least, intent. Throw in some Europeans for a side of "Well, we don't want to shoot anyone" and the shit show will be in full effect.

Not exactly the UN but will give you a look see into what I mean...

Be in Iraq
Be the US Army, US Contractors that were prior service, and some Spanish dudes to make "The Coalition".
Be someone with a video camera filming the event
Be the dude with the camera that's shows the US Army and Contractors heavily engaged while on a rooftop in some shitty town.
Be the camera dude as he pans over to show the Spanish dudes sitting down and enjoying a spot of coffee, tea, or wtf ever they drink for their afternoon siesta.

Fukk those weak ass Spanish dudes.

One more...

Be the US Army
Be manning an overpass to prevent IED placement and other bad guy activity for a common and previous very hostile route used by "The Coalition"
Be relieved by Italians to continue overwatch
Be the US Army to go check on the Italians since no contact in a while
Be the US Army arriving to an abandoned overpass
Be the Italians who got tired of sitting on an overpass in the commonly hot Iraq...

(No proof since I wasn't there but the US Army person relaying the story was highly upset)
boracayjohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to boracayjohnny For This Useful Post: