BR Car Washer II,III

NCM Supporter '11,'12,'13
Bantayan Kids '14
Activity: 2.2%

Thanked 1,819 Times in 959 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5504001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joecooool View Post
What do you have against electric cars? Anything that gets this country off the middle east's dick is good in my book.

As for the fire, its new technology. They will figure it out and the problem will get solved.

Now think about this - US fire departments responded to an estimated average of 152,300 automobile fires per year between 2006 and 2010, according to the National Fire Protection Association. Those fires caused an average of 209 civilian fatalities.

There are 19,000 Model S drivers worldwide, according to Tesla Motors, and they have driven a total of more than 100 million miles. Three fires have been reported to date. Tesla Motors says it knows of no fatalities ever stemming from an accident involving a Model S.

At least they are not exploding. How many tens of thousands of people have died when a ruptured fuel tank went up?

Another Model S crashes, burns. Tesla Motors (TSLA) stock follows suit. - CSMonitor.com
I'm with you on this one. Each of the fires have been at fault of the driver. Running over debris like a trailer hitch, that would royally screw every car. Hell might go through the floor board in some cars.

As many of you have seen, I have a friend who has one and generously let me drive it for a few hours. I would take a tesla over just about anything else in this world.
GRN ENVY is offline   Reply With Quote