Old 07-02-2020, 8:36am   #84
C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102
Activity: 24.5%

Thanked 14,217 Times in 4,349 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23243

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_R View Post
Sarcasm and personal attacks don't fit you.

There are a whole bunch of peer-reviewed studies in the link posted earlier, most of which conclude that cloth masks and bandannas do very little to prevent the spread of this virus. Did you read those? Are they all wrong?

All the media talks about for Florida is the "surge" in cases, without talking about the rate of positive cases, the rate of hospitalizations, or the death rate. Why is that? Could it be because those other stats, which I'd offer are far more important than the raw number of new cases, doesn't support the argument for masks, more lockdowns, and other draconian measures? Nah, that couldn't be it.

While the raw number of cases here is "surging," hospitals are largely empty and the number of CV deaths is dropping by the day.

This isn't really an argument about masks, it's an argument about a giant overreaction by health "experts" who can't ever admit they're wrong, and giant overreach by politicians, who have the same problem with ever admitting they're wrong. History won't be kind to how this was handled.

Sarcasm not fit me. Haha. You don’t know me do you.

Yea, I read articles several times per week. And I’m not referencing “cloth” masks. Some are good some are not. Hold a bandanna up to the light, even if folded over twice you can see through it. Not what I am talking about.

Not promoting “draconian” measures either. I am supporting masks in CERTAIN scenarios so we can open back up

I do believe many here were telling me that the heat of summer would abolish this virus. Think we all know now that is complete BS.
C3C7NIC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C3C7NIC For This Useful Post: