View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 11:52pm   #27
Mamasvette
Vette Barn nOOb
Activity: 0.4%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $505
Default Same L5 Splash Guard Issue

I know it is a few years later bit when I did a search this forum came up. I had the same experience with L5 Motorsports aka Lewis Five Motorsports as far as customer service is terrible, the splash guards do not fit (like Tulsa Vette Guy) and they do not stick same exact issues 3 years later. The splash guards look like crap don't stick and are falling off exactly like the pictures show. L5 say they stand by their product and have 24/7 support but EVERY time I call them NOBODY answers and I have called different times of the day/evening. They called me back ONLY ONCE and left a voice mail but what good is that when they do not answer their phone. I have communicated with them via email and it has turned into like what Tulsa has experienced, they really don't care (and I have been dealing with the one of the owners). So now I am stuck with these splash guards that don't fit, don't stick and are falling off and I must say were not cheap!!! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO BUY THE SPLASHGUARDS FROM L5 MOTORSPORTS (or anyone that indirectly orders from them). I did not know I was ordering L5 splash guards as I ordered them thru another company and they were being shipped 'direct from manufacturer '. But I would really like to know does anyone have suggestions on how to make these stick?
Mamasvette is offline   Reply With Quote