Old 10-19-2019, 3:54am   #18
mrvette
Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 10.4%

Thanked 11,563 Times in 5,702 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

Reminds me of the '68 riots in DC, where they burnt out one whole commercial shopping area, and then had to drive out to the burbs to buy so much as a beer.....

AND when ever I was on a date going anywhere in DC, I had a pistol under the driver seat.....

I remember taking my first ex on an afternoon run out to the country for some shooting.....she lived just off Conn. Ave NW just opposite the National Zoo, joint was full of Dip LO Matic types/etc........and so I had my guns on with my cowboy hat left over from my Tejas trip......one on each hip.....and on the way into her garden apt. out comes this foreigner with his son, and the guy don't notice me, but his KID sure as hell did.....the kid points and shouts to his dad about the COWBOY!!! First ex worked for BNDD....Bureau Narcotics and Dangerous Drugs.....name changed to DEA later on.....she was the last person seen when entering the office of the director on top of some highrise with guards just off 17th st NW.....guarded/restricted parking.....I remember commenting about the drug deals going on in front of the building, it went over like a lead balloon.......

mrvette is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to mrvette For This Useful Post: