View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 9:12am   #4
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 43.5%

Thanked 7,748 Times in 3,448 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $19752494

I am sick and goddamn tired of a bunch of people like Ted f**king Cruz trying to dictate what is "good for the country". The people have spoken and they disagree. You either represent the people or you represent yourself (or the self licking ice cream cone known as a political party). The sh*tshow known as Trump is the direct result of politicians like Cruz choosing option B.

I am not now nor have I ever been a Trump supporter. I am however intelligent enough to see what hillary brings to the table and it's pretty simple. 4/8 years of hillary is absolutely NOT good for the country. Anybody with more than 2 functioning brain cells knows that and people like 'ole Ted are hellbent on making it happen anyway. I never really had a candidate that I was fully behind in this election but Cruz was at or near the top of my list from the start. Add breaking a pledge to the list of reasons that I will never make that mistake again.

If he chose not to speak, fine. But what he did instead was to essentially endorse hillary with his speech. That is unforgivable.

Cruz supporters keep claiming that he is the defender of rights and the Constitution but anybody... especially a conservative... who would allow hillary f**king clinton to become the President and to appoint multiple SC Justices very clearly doesn't give a flying sh*t about the Constitution or the people of this country in general.

F**k him.

#NEVERCRUZ2020
RedLS1GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RedLS1GTO For This Useful Post: