View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 8:12pm   #1
Will
Barn Stall Owner #15
Fantasy Football Champ '11,'13,'17
Activity: 0%

Location: Somewhere between mild insanity and complete psychosis.
Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,241 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1050381
Arrow The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of tyrants.

Brothers and Sisters,

A chill wind is blowing in this forum. A message is being sent through the Administration and its allies and sycophants among the general membership. If you oppose this administration, there can and will be ramifications.

These forums have seen their share of good times, but lately a darkness has crept over us. The mad tyrant who calls himself "Y2Kvert4me" now rules with an iron fist, and we are left to huddle in fear, wondering if we will be the next target of this crazed madman.

Our fallen brother Sea Six was the latest victim of Y2Kvert4me's insatiable blood-lust. A model of good posting and a friendly chap, he was cruelly struck down in his prime just today, BANNED.

And why? For what crime was the ultimate punishment unilaterally handed down by our cruel and barbaric overlord? Why brothers and sisters, for helpfully bringing attention to the glut of misplaced threads here in OT.

If we do not stand now for Sea Six, I ask you brothers and sisters, then who will stand for YOU when YOUR turn comes? Who will save you from the mad brute's path of destruction when it is YOU who falls in his path?

We must throw off the yoke of oppression and we must do so NOW!

Posters of The Vette Barn, Unite! You have nothing to lose but your chains!

We must honor our fallen comrade, and free ourselves. We must act strongly and decisively. We must all IMMEDIATELY demand that I be made an Admin, so I can wisely, prudently, fairly, and maturely wield Admin powers for the good of the forums.

Will is offline   Reply With Quote