BADRACR1
Barn Stall Owner #5150
Bantayan Kids '17
Activity: 4.7%

Thanked 3,979 Times in 1,507 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2000032332

Quote:
Originally Posted by BayouCountry View Post
Seems like the grandkids are already dropped off often so I don’t think that is an issue. The work space sounds nice. The only bad thing I see is the extra time lost each day to get to work. If you’re thinking retirement in the near future then that’s less of an issue.

The housing market is at a high so the equity is needed to protect against a market downturn that could be coming. If the new place checks off all the boxes for your retirement dream home then it could be a good move.

Location, location, location... I’m just 20 minutes from my grandkids and on the riverfront. Time for my morning coffee.
The only problem with the grandkids is that we have a total of fifteen, ten local in town (one grown), so we have to give time to all of them. Right now we have this set weekdays and alternate the others on weekends. I am just thinking whichever ones are there the ones next door will always want to be there, too, not leaving any individual time for the others.
Not gonna lie, the property and garage are what I like the best. Nice, flat yard. And the garage. I could never luck up on another set up like this anywhere near this price.
Right now we are fifteen minutes from my son and his family, twenty each way from her two son's families so a good central location. This would put us about the same from my son but forty minutes or so from her middle son.
BADRACR1 is offline   Reply With Quote