Old 06-09-2021, 9:59pm   #12
Louie Detroit
Barn Stall Owner #0331
Activity: 59.4%

Thanked 7,870 Times in 3,218 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakeside49 View Post
Well. Thankfully, most people really don’t “suck.” My wife and I have crisscrossed this amazing country shore-to-shore a couple of times right before the China flu temporarily slowed us all down and are awed and convinced that the overwhelming majority of us are damn fine people to the core. If you follow the news idiots you would think it’s chaos and all polarized hatred out there. There is no blatant day to day sign of it - with the possible exception of my 85-88 MPH relaxed cruising comfort threshold is quickly becoming too slow for the “fast” lane in several States.

Bottom line, we all (including the libs and color/rainbow skins) have FAR and away MORE in common than the media-agitated microphones and losers expecting free sh^% will lead you you to believe. We braced for it and it’s just not there.

Just keep up your efforts to steadily and quietly (and, quickly) replace the lib representatives at ALL levels in each of our communities/States/Courts and it will help. And, DONATE to support the candidates and American values causes that support your beliefs -
This lady crushed those leftist phags.
Louie Detroit is offline   Reply With Quote