Dogface
Barn Stall Owner #409
Bantayan Kids '13,'15,'17
Activity: 5.8%

Thanked 13,571 Times in 6,535 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2450928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodnok1 View Post
Found out mom died Monday at age 79. We haven't talked in a long time as she had some issues, lived with my sister who I cut ties with few years ago. She was a good mom when not dealing with mental issues which unfortunately was quite a bit some times.
The mental games her family played drove her to close to insanity, the lies and half truths were constant. She never forgave my dad for bringing her back to this world with his pleas. Never could get it out of her why she was so unhappy and why she would act the same as her family did.
I have a feeling and always did that several traumatic things happened early in her life.
I wouldn't allow her to poison my family with her issues so I cut ties almost completely many years ago. Some may say it's callous to do so but the stress was too much and I wouldn't put any of you through what she could dish out let alone my nice wife and young son.
I never really knew much about mom really besides what I saw for myself as she never did just talk about her past. I found out I had other sisters when I was a teenager.
Be kind to those around you.
I'll cherish what she taught me and the times we had, she's gone now as she wanted for as long as I can remember. I hope she rests in peace finally and has found comfort in another place as it seems she found little here.

Bye mom....
Condolences sir. Families are tough. Sometimes worse than strangers. You did the best you could for you and your family. many people do not have the strength to cut ties. I know the deal
dwjz06 is offline   Reply With Quote