Old 08-03-2021, 6:53pm   #133
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106
Activity: 10.4%

Thanked 3,956 Times in 1,657 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemtrails99 View Post
My wife is in the medical field in Florida. There is no such thing as understaffing. There have been massive layoffs because everything else in hospitals has been stopped dead to supposedly deal with C19. A great number of her friends have been laid off with no rehire in sight. There are countless people available to staff positions, but hospitals won't hire them. The only departments being supported is ER and Intensive Care.

In addition, I hear about an ever increasing number of people who needed operations that got canceled, so they die instead. Can't see why all the panic over a virus with an almost 4000 year history, when there are people with obvious and diagnosed illnesses that can't get treated.
I’ve heard similar from medical personnel around here in regards to this being overblown and preventative procedures being put off. On top of that have been the social consequences I’ve heard about from first responders in regards to suicides, domestic violence and such related to the stress created by this nonsense.
Dan47 is offline   Reply With Quote