Old 08-03-2021, 6:22pm   #132
Chemtrails99
A Real Barner
Activity: 7.2%

Thanked 1,358 Times in 532 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan47 View Post
I’m still calling bullshit on this whole affair, respectfully. I don’t know a single casualty of this pandemic, not even a hospitalization or ventilation horror story?

“Media Reports Florida Hospitals are ‘Overrun’ — Then One Person Actually Went to Hospital at the ‘Center of Storm’ to Check”
https://beckernews.com/media-reports...o-check-40656/
My wife is in the medical field in Florida. There is no such thing as understaffing. There have been massive layoffs because everything else in hospitals has been stopped dead to supposedly deal with C19. A great number of her friends have been laid off with no rehire in sight. There are countless people available to staff positions, but hospitals won't hire them. The only departments being supported is ER and Intensive Care.

In addition, I hear about an ever increasing number of people who needed operations that got canceled, so they die instead. Can't see why all the panic over a virus with an almost 4000 year history, when there are people with obvious and diagnosed illnesses that can't get treated.
Chemtrails99 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chemtrails99 For This Useful Post: