View Single Post
Old 07-31-2021, 9:36pm   #17
C3C7NIC
Barn Stall Owner #102
Activity: 31.7%

Thanked 14,211 Times in 4,347 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $23243

Just curious what those that were swearing once the the election was over COVID would "POOF" be gone would have to say now.

My opinion is that this virus is non political, now, are BOTH sides twisting it to their advantage.... HELL yes.

All I know is that things were looking much better, my ICU was getting back to normal. I was REALLY thinking we were on the way to being DONE with this FUGGIN virus. Now we are adding at least 2 per day since July 28th. And yes, sorry to say, those admitted are all UNVAXED. Even a good friend of mine that has been a staunch anti COVID vaccine guy, lost his Mom today and his sister is in ICU still.

The patients I am currently seeing are much younger. Seeing teen and 20 something yr olds that have major tachycardia, shortness of breath and high fever, when before most of my + COVIDs in this age range barely had a runny nose or ZERO symptoms.

I have no way of knowing if this is the Delta strain, but praying that this is not going to start hitting our kids hard. As most of you probably understand, strains are listed in order of the Greek alphabet as they are Identified. Strains can be weaker or stronger and vary in the way they affect the body.

NOT that this is the flu, but to compare, like with influenza, some years it is not that bad and some years it gets nasty (H1N1 swine flu).

No political opinions from me, I just pray daily that things don't get bad again.
C3C7NIC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C3C7NIC For This Useful Post: