Murray
A Real Barner
Activity: 14.7%

Thanked 11,265 Times in 4,004 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $29012

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
What say you now?

Those that were claiming as soon as the election was over and if Biden won that COVID would magically disappear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VatorMan View Post
It’s being kept around because it’s handy. Something not going your way, masks on and lock down. Mark my word, lock down a month before mid year elections.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAB View Post
per Joe yesterday: "we were doing great, and that Delta house variant popped up from India, and now everything's changed. sorry folks, America is closed"

but you ask, "how deadly is this variant compared to the original crispy one?"

look you, stop asking so many questions, it's contagious, that's all you need to know.

will it make me sick to the point of death?

agents!!! get him!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
I didn't consider that it would be a long play. I was thinking it was a short game strategy and the country would be "saved" by Biden. I didn't ever consider that the intention was not to get rid of Trump, but to bring down the entire nation. I was naive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRD77VET View Post

Basically make the majority of the citizens rely on the Govt. Then you can force whatever draconian measures you want down their throats as they are at your mercy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjdog2003 View Post
The only thing he can run on and stay relevant because he has no plans for anything else.
Wow ….did I nail it
Murray is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Murray For This Useful Post: