Old 07-25-2021, 6:25pm   #190
BayouCountry
Barn Stall Owner #105
Activity: 5.0%

Thanked 1,366 Times in 593 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will View Post
I'm not vaccinated. I haven't knowingly caught the Delta variant or any other variant this year. I caught the original flavor in April of 2020 and had flu-like symptoms, minus the runny nose/congestion, for about 10 days.

My wife is an MD, and there is no hospital or E/R within 30 minutes of here, so her practice has dealt with seeing the Covid/potential Covid patients in this county from the get-go, operating a testing site in the back parking lot, etc. She does not have a problem with me not taking the vaccine and is in agreement that people wanting to to give children the jab are complete ****ing whack jobs. She did get the vaccine, Pfizer, as soon as she was able to as a medical provider for the sake of her elderly or obese patients.
I imagine they are the same whack jobs that push sex changes on children.

I would be pissed if my grandkids got the jab considering the risk/reward for healthy children.

I didn't think much about getting the shot myself because I have always gotten a flu shot as part of my healthcare routine. My VA doctor suggested the COVID shot so I got the Moderna back in March after doing some research on the history of mRNA vaccine development and past human studies.
BayouCountry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BayouCountry For This Useful Post: