bigblock427
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 8,962 Times in 3,568 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $7484

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Ben View Post
Morning all.

Going to be a busy Saturday morning doing honey-dos. Haven't been able to do much tinkering on the Camaro with all the things she comes up with that needs my help.

The parts that I ordered for the Camaro that were mailed on 7/6 have still not got here. Seller is going to issue refund.
Morning Ben.

It sounds like you suck at ordering parts. Are your going to order them from another source.

Sometimes you just have to do what a man has to do and that is to do whatever you want to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadInNc View Post
Morning OldBen

Every one of ya is after snide
Morning Mad.

And that is disappointing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strats-N-Vettes View Post
madman, Snide, Mr. Ben, knockers

Glad ya'll get to see me; the pleasure is all yours.
Morning Strats.

There is no Mensa meeting today because I am busy all afternoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodnok1 View Post
She drives the wheels off that fukr that's for sure, at 100k the engine was resealed and inserts for heads along with suspension work(shocks, struts). It's ate a fair amount of AC compressors and a few alternators(suck monkey balls to change). Now it's getting long in the tooth and needs to be parked but vehicles too pricey right now so fixing it.
They are nice cars albeit overly complicated and alot of difficult things to do on them then there's the 26 miles of wiring and the interconnected systems. I wouldn't own it if had to pay someone to work on it.
But yes it's my job to keep her ride on the road and AC working...

The only thing I don't do at home is balance tires and annual inspection (have tire dismount
tools). Been looking for a balancer in my price range, oh and don't turn rotors.. Yet.
Morning Rodnok.

What kind is your wife's car?

Morning snide

Last night, I started detailing the exterior of my wife's Vette. I got about four hours in. So I have about ten hours of beer drinking and listening to tunes to go. Hopefully, I have the time and energy to mow the yard afterwards.
bigblock427 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bigblock427 For This Useful Post: