View Single Post
Old 07-27-2010, 11:43am   #17
themonk
Barn Stall Owner #65
Activity: 3.7%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5394274

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Kvert4me View Post
Funny how people see things differently.

Jesse is the cancer of that forum. His only concern is St Judes, nothing more, nothing less. He doesn't give a sh!t about Corvettes. He does though, carry the cop mentality, ie: what can he possibly bust you for? (he will find it).

Jim is a bit dry in the humor dept, but is a die-hard Corvette enthusiast, and really is the guy that should be in charge. Yeah he's old-fashioned and not of the OT mentality so much, but it IS the Corvetteforum too. I've never had a problem with him I couldn't work out through discussion. He's a reasonable person who thinks things through...wish I could say the same about his "shoot first, aim later" counterpart.

Apex is here, and we welcome his presence. Although he hasn't been active much lately. Maybe the season, or maybe just not enough activity (or controversy) to keep him interested?

This place has a very laid-back atmosphere, and although most CFOT regulars are already members here, most have gone back "home" to feed off the drama machine. Lacking that element, it does become rather boring here sometimes.

Like sheep feeding from the trough of the drama machine they will always return home to get their fill.

2003 C5 'vert. (white)
2000 Cadillac STS. (white)
1981 Camaro Z28 4spd 350. (white)
themonk is offline   Reply With Quote