Thread: What a day....
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2014, 8:59pm   #1
boracayjohnny
A Real Barner
Activity: 28.6%

Location: Out back of Victory Over America Palace, Baghdad while throwing chicken bones.
Thanked 8,051 Times in 3,902 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1317070
Default What a day....

First off, I got into an minor accident. No, it wasn't my fault. I decided right then to just take the day off. And since I won't get it fixed for a day or three, I added a lil sumthin...

While I was at home, the fella stopped by to do some work on the improvements for the home. I was a little surprised by the new ride he had.

Then, I decided to go get some groceries. On the way I thought of getting a watermelon. I get to the store and see the watermelons they have.

I go back home, put away my groceries, and leave again to go to lunch. On the way, I figured I'd warn a few folks about the ex-gf that disappeared after I found out what she did. I thought if folks can put signs on light posts and such for lost animals, I could do something similar.

Lunch was unremarkable until I got dessert. When I finally looked up from my cell phone internet surfing, I saw Stephanie my favorite waitress, peeping at me and giggling. I guess it was my turn to be on the receiving end of a tease....this time.

Remember me saying I was internet surfing? I went on Facebook for a bit where just too many people were talking about a certain subject.

I left Stephanie still giggling about her latest tease. I was right on time to stop by and see the preacher fella. He told me earlier in the week to stop by since he knew the gf had me a little down. I figured he might just have a kind word or two for me. As I drove up, I saw the latest update on the sign out front.

Well, ole preacher fella actually did have a coupla nice things to share with me. Also, on the way home I saw another ray of sunshine in a world gone nuts.

All in all, a day that was just full of surprises finally calmed down.
boracayjohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to boracayjohnny For This Useful Post: