Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,678 Times in 13,638 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louie Detroit View Post
I don’t know whatever that even means???
An informant for the FBI sitting in (spying) on an apparent White Supremacist Group he belonged to, convinced him to sell him two sawed off shotguns. That is where the original charges he faced, came from. Then, through a clerical error, he was given an incorrect court date of March 20th when the actual court date was February 20th. When he didn't show on February 20th, the subsequent warrant issued, was the trigger point for the conflict on his property.

I'll re-iterate that I don't subscribe to the same ideologies he had, just as I don't subscribe to BLM ideologies, however, I don't deny them their right to exist or meet. Their actions are a different story, but their existence should not be infringed upon. I would not support an FBI spy convincing a BLM member to loot or burn a business either.

If their existence is the problem, then there is no need to coerce them in to breaking the law. Sit, listen, wait for them to fk up. No need to prompt them to fk up.

I would feel the same if it was an FBI agent or an officer that gave Floyd that fake $20.00.
Aerovette is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post: