View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 4:47pm   #1
zeek
A Real Barner

Thanked 7,504 Times in 2,533 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $555
Default Im sucha dick....but only because I tell liberals the truth...

Finally had it out with my liberal biden loving neighbor about his eyesore boat lift... The asshole comes out of his cacoon just to play with my dogs...I tried to ignore him, but he called me over to talk about my offer to remove his POS falling apart rotted eysore boat lift that is non functional, and ready to fall in the canal. He says he will take a grand (you may remember I offered him $500 plus pay to remove) but I must only cut down the pilings to seawall level and leave the one pole with his "mercury vapor" light standing. Then he gets on to me about how anal I am about how everything should look nice...etc....so thats when I let him have it.....I told him, Im not anal....I am proud. You and I are both single and approx in the same age group. I have very nice things, I keep my home and property in prestine condition, and am not afraid to spend my HARD earned cash to make it so. I watch my weight, see my doctors regularly, go to the gym etc....where as you are obese, suffer from diabetes, have heart problems, have COPD and STILL smoke like a chimney and live like a slob. Here I am offering you NOW a THOUSAND bucks plus pay to remove your "abomination of an eyesore, a danger and in violation of at least three city codes and you are still arguing with me.....I finally said, Steve, you are the dumbest man I have ever met...(I should have just called him a demoncrat)...He then says..."so you still giving me a grand?"... I said fuk u...keep your wonderful boat lift....

So there ya have it....I know I can be an asshole....but I have met my match with this liberal tool....
zeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to zeek For This Useful Post: