View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 6:34pm   #22
Z06PDQ
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $16626

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73sbVert View Post
Stop getting all defensive now. We're having a good quality argument here, no one else is being combative. Defend your position. I've stated mine, others have stated theirs, you've not.

What human lives lost at a frat party? Are you projecting on what MIGHT happen based on your opinion?? Got any statistics that back up your position?

And most of whom I agree with could give 2 shits what color he is, or how funny his name might be, his platform and policies suck. Period. The LEFT is who makes the presumption that it is his race or (suspected) religion that is the cause of all the angst.
I work with a guy who's daughter was shot in the face at a frat party a couple of years ago in OKC. she is recovering, but she was set back for years by this stupidity. how can this situation get any better if we take the "arm everyone to the teeth" mentality overboard ? maybe if she had a gun could she have quickdrawn & shot her assailant first like Marshall Dillon? is that what we want? is that the kind of society we are headed for? like I said, I will always arm & protect myself & I have no problems doing so, but I'm a grown man & way past student age & I remember some of the crazy shit I did back then. I just wonder if we are setting ourselves up for more Arizona like scenarios. I sure as hell don't want my second amendment weakened any more & I don't want to see any more public bloodbaths that make the voters want to take away our guns.
Z06PDQ is offline   Reply With Quote