Barn Raising I,II
NCM Supporter '11,'13,'14,'20,'21
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 4.0%

Thanked 3,305 Times in 1,965 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $988270

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06PDQ View Post
the "line" was passed a long time ago. do we take ourselves back to the 1800's or do we progress? ....oh yeah...I forgot...you guys hate that word "progress" because it's in Progressive.
Stop getting all defensive now. We're having a good quality argument here, no one else is being combative. Defend your position. I've stated mine, others have stated theirs, you've not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06PDQ View Post
*I* "let them vote?" show me how taking several human lives at a frat party is worse than voting for a black man with a funny name?
What human lives lost at a frat party? Are you projecting on what MIGHT happen based on your opinion?? Got any statistics that back up your position? You seem to be condemning them before the fact, which is another form of discrimination, no?

And most of whom I agree with could give 2 shits what color he is, or how funny his name might be. His platform and policies suck. Period. The LEFT is who makes the presumption that it is his race or (suspected) religion that is the cause of all the angst.
73sbVert is offline   Reply With Quote