Dogface
Barn Stall Owner #409
Bantayan Kids '13,'15,'17
Activity: 5.4%

Thanked 13,571 Times in 6,535 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2450928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan47 View Post
Sounds like good leadership. I witnessed the opposite. A non-deployed E3 had moved into post housing with one of our soldier’s wives who happened to be married to an E5 and the chain of command didn’t do shit. The E5 moved into the barracks and the E3 continued to live in his housing. WTF?

The unit was being drawn down and the kaserne closed so maybe that had something to do with the lack of action or maybe something happened that I’m not aware of? Don’t know but had I been in charge, that shithead would have been forcibly removed from housing immediately.

It went on for at least a month that I’m aware of but I had to go to a military course and when I returned, the unit was down to a handful of folks.

That said, feels like we are beating up on women? Lots of shitty guy’s out there too.
Takes two to tango right. He did not move in there on his own. There are more women that screw men over. The statistics bear this out. Over 80% of women file for divorce. It is only going to get worse. Check out some of the scenarios in my post in some of these states that fuggin make men slaves for life to child support and alice isn't horny anymore money aka=(alimony)
dwjz06 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dwjz06 For This Useful Post: