Old 05-05-2021, 8:23am   #97
Dan47
Barn Stall Owner #106
Activity: 10.4%

Thanked 3,956 Times in 1,657 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
When I was in the Navy I was on a ballistic missile sub, two crews, one boat. The whole crew got called out to a muster one day and the CO told a story. It turns out a single guy from one of the crews was boning a wife whose guy was on the other crew. It ended in divorce, but the punchline was the single guy was court marshaled, reduced in rank, and ordered to pay the other guy's alimony and child support. The CO suggested that everyone learn from that story.
Sounds like good leadership. I witnessed the opposite. A non-deployed E3 had moved into post housing with one of our soldier’s wives who happened to be married to an E5 and the chain of command didn’t do shit. The E5 moved into the barracks and the E3 continued to live in his housing. WTF?

The unit was being drawn down and the kaserne closed so maybe that had something to do with the lack of action or maybe something happened that I’m not aware of? Don’t know but had I been in charge, that shithead would have been forcibly removed from housing immediately.

It went on for at least a month that I’m aware of but I had to go to a military course and when I returned, the unit was down to a handful of folks.

That said, feels like we are beating up on women? Lots of shitty guy’s out there too.
Dan47 is offline   Reply With Quote