Thread: Ordinary Coupe
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 7:39am   #10
FoleyZ06
Vette Barn Regular
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $919

Jeff

No way in the world is your vette just an ordinary coupe...yikes, your machine is a beast.

Being brand new to the Vette world and met a few owners, I think my groups fit as well...

GROUP 1: I noticed there are those who want the vette for a status symbol (all tools in my opinion)...you ask them about their car, and they talk about the color or gas mileage...they have no clue about the true power of the beast, the mods available let alone how to care for the paint on their ride...someone asks them about their ride, and with an elitest attitude, they answer with how important they are, etc...these folks irrate the crap of me...

GROUP 2: And then there are those that appreciate a true american hotrod with unlimited potential for fun (these folks are first/foremost beer drinkers, down to earth, can not stop thinking about the next mod, and willing give advice and guidance freely...they appreciate all makes/models of a "ride"...

These same categories existed in the MOPAR world, and they definitely fit in the CTS-V world. On the other forums, the ones for my 09 CTS-V, the two categories are dominant, and owners fit perfectly into one or the other...

Anyways, will close this post...

Bottomline: The Greenman's machine is not ordinary...
FoleyZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote