Y2Kvert4me
Administrator
Barn Stall Owner #7
Barn Raising I,II,IV

NCM Supporter '13,'14
Activity: 0.7%

Thanked 5,025 Times in 2,238 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $30682687

Also interesting to note (as I've been playing with different link colors on a test skin)...If you use the "go to 1st unread" and/or "go to last post" shortcut icons to navigate (like I mostly do), the thread title color will not change, even though you're viewing the thread. You have to click the actual text link in order for that link color to change. Works the same at CF.

So for example, say you have a dark font for unread, and a light font for read (like CF, or in the pic above)...You can have a thread you've just read still with a dark title, and a previously viewed thread (updated with new posts) with the light colored font...Exactly opposite the normal/desired behavior, and makes the color distinction pretty much useless.

I've been using this skin with different font colors for a full day now, and I find it more distracting than convenient. Once you see a whole page populated with titles and links, seeing half in one color, and half in another color....Well, it looks like crap. And since there is no actual correlation to what's been read, quite pointless.

Y2Kvert4me is offline   Reply With Quote