Old 01-28-2020, 9:50am   #98
Strats-N-Vettes
SOME Real Barner
Activity: 8.1%

Thanked 25,340 Times in 9,150 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2034428

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetMechZ16 View Post
I couldn't sleep well so was still awake around 10:30 when I heard strange sounds coming from the living room. My wife woke up and heard them also. I got up and went to check what the sound was and found my daughter sitting on the couch unconscious. She was lifeless and still and seemed dead.

The officer came in and tried to help us get her awake, all she would do is gurgle and maybe flutter her eyes. I saw a syringe and a piece of some white substance on the table it was part of a pill. The officer jumped up and ran to his car to get his Narcan. He came back in a few seconds and gave her a dose from a nasal spray Her eyes jumped open and she started breathing stronger, she tried to sit up and started responding to our questions.

I thank the 1st responding officer and tell him that had he not gotten there so fast she would probably have died. I get in my truck and head to the hospital. My wife stayed behind with our grandson who was in his room listening to all this and crying.

At the hospital I was just mad, mad at my daughter and her selfishness. To put her family, her son through all this. To almost throw away her life for nothing.
She cried and swore she's never do this again. I don't believe it.

A few hours later we were woken by the phone and my wifes sister says their dad may be dying. He won't eat, won't take his meds and can't stand or get up.
My wife spent the rest of the day at the hospital with her dad, while I went home to look after my daughter and grandson.

2020 was ok up until this point.

Man, sorry to hear of all this Jet.
I hope for the best outcome.

Nope; don't believe it.
Take care of little dude.
Strats-N-Vettes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strats-N-Vettes For This Useful Post: