Latin American Goat Roper
Barn Stall Owner #101
Bantayan Kids '13
Activity: 14.4%

Thanked 11,579 Times in 5,711 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1138393

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAB View Post
saw a segment last night on Tucker, talking to some democrat from Baltimore, and how they spend a fortune on schools, and yet 6 schools had a zero pass rate on state mandated tests - no one could read or do math! zero. and he blathers on and starts talking about "resources" - money - from other places. you have plenty of money, but you waste it. fix it. you have enough.

and with the local DA chasing off cops, no wonder the good cops are leaving for other jurisdictions. Howard county is much nicer, fewer gang bangers, and the pay is about the same. duh. (i lived in Montgomery Co. for 30+ years, so i know the area pretty well).
OH the back channel stories we could have, I get back from PT a while ago, and here to read this, and the kid coaching me, doing stretching exercises, is from Monkey Co.....I was born there and lived in the county for 53 years except for one year in Tejas '70......FW area.....

I know that Bawltimore town pretty well, and some inside info on the later cop go round over Freddy Gray......and liberals....

much less the Fed.gov types I have known/married to/seen in operation or NOT, as it were, for all that time,

mrvette is online now   Reply With Quote