10cm member
Barn Stall Owner #90125

NCM Supporter '19,'20
Activity: 99.3%

Thanked 41,421 Times in 17,231 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2621492

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raazor View Post
do they do one in the 1st year? What would they talk about?
Trump talked about the shit he had already fixed, and about the shit he was GOING to fix, and why it needed to be fixed. Then he spent the next 4 years fixing shit. Compare and contrast to Uncle Joe Chi Minh's strategy.

An honest SoTU address from Biden would sound like this:

My fellow Americans, I have already killed thousands of energy jobs by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, and will kill tens of thousands more high paying energy jobs by prohibiting oil and gas drilling on federal property, including offshore. I'm proud to announce that in just a month, I've cause diesel prices to increase $ .50/gal, and we're just getting started. Our goal is to make energy prices skyrocket even more. This brings me to our next accomplishment, reinvading Syria. Our country thrives when we fight useless wars in the Middle East, which we will resume fighting, because we are now dependent on foreign energy again.

I'm also pleased to announce an end to border security. We now welcome anyone from everywhere, including diseased future citizens who I authorized to be released into Texas. I guess those Texans aren't feeling too smug about dropping the mask mandate now that I'm flooding their state with diseased 3rd Worlders. That will show those Neanderthals. And good news for all the people I have put out of work, you'll now be competing for fewer jobs with all the people I am allowing to flood the country. You're welcome.

We're looking forward to harassing gun owners, paying reparations to black people and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember now, so anyway, I'm Joe Biden, a candidate for the US Senate, look me over, if you like what I'm saying, vote for me, if not, vote for the other Biden.

To handler: Um, what am I doing here?

Handler: C'mon, Joe, let's go back to the White House.....you can have some tapioca and Ovaltine....your favorite!
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post: