Old 12-22-2019, 12:33pm   #216
SnikPlosskin
Barn Stall Owner #93
Activity: 2.5%

Thanked 9,005 Times in 2,777 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $24717333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egnalf View Post
many of these posters are animal owners or lovers. some have posted openly about losing their best friend. the op posted a thread where he discussed having a strict rule that if a dog bites someone, they are put down. he then wrote in the next paragraph was taunting a dog repeatedly by acting like they were attacking the dog owner. the dog responded by biting the relative, so they put the dog down. people didn't like that, BECAUSE it was the fault of the two idiot relatives for creating that situation were the dog responded.

he has been backpedaling ever since. further he made a post specifically calling out a bunch of people as faggots. he is in the wrong but simply wont admit it.
And THIS IS WHY the thread won’t die.

We are all animal lovers here. If you had been here a while you would know that. I think I’ve atoned for my lack of clarity. The dog didn’t just bite the relative. He shredded all of the muscle and bone from her arm.

It was a dangerous dog that had to go. Take your bleeding heart bullshit and shove it up your ass.

If you knew anything about GSDs, you would get it. My aunt was an idiot. But the dog was out of line and had a history of unbalanced behavior. My father did the right thing.

I understand why people were upset. And I’ve apologized. Yet here you are with essentially the same post over and over again.

Who the **** are you and why do you care? Go cry somewhere else. I have not backpedaled in the least.

In case anyone misunderstands. I STAND BEHIND THE POLICY OF PUTTING DOWN DANGEROUS MENTALLY UNBALANCED DOGS WHO CAUSE GREAT INJURY TO PEOPLE.

I actually have a documented method to create balanced dogs starting at ten weeks of age. I’ve had 11 GSDs and trained more than I can count. Every one of my dogs has been absolutely sweet. This is really a non issue.

Get over it.

If it helps you butthurt types:

I’m an ego maniac
I’m arrogant
I kill dogs for fun
I’m rude.
I use bad language.
I had sex with a fat chick once (ok, twice)
I’m blind to my own shortcomings
Everyone here and from There are pure.
My behavior is egregious.

I’m good with it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SnikPlosskin For This Useful Post: