Old 12-22-2019, 12:17pm   #211
SnikPlosskin
Barn Stall Owner #93
Activity: 2.5%

Thanked 9,005 Times in 2,777 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $24717333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
You asked for help, I am trying to provide that help.

It's not like this is the first time in history, someone has asked for help with a perceived problem, been told that they themselves are at least part of the problem, and have then attacked the messenger. No, this same dynamic plays itself out thousands of times a day all over the world. This is just another example.
Ah. I see. So you are trying to help. Thanks. But here is the thing.

This thread was created to expose the hipocracy of some members.

Nobody would say any of the examples I gave in the first post were bragging, egotistical or anything other than normal, day to day interactions.

All the terrible things I’ve done (calling someone a name in jest or defense, posting up tidbits of my life, etc.) are what happens 24/7.

And those very same people holding me to that standard are the absolute worst offenders of that very behavior. Yet nobody seems to tell them they might be “part of the problem”.

Just assumption after assumption after assumption. It’s like a bunch of old ladies getting the vapors over things they do every day.

But you are correct I did ask for help to understand what constitutes bragging or egotistical posting. You didn’t speak to that.

You attacked me instead, which I believe is our first interaction ever.

It’s all good. I know who is who now.
The Following User Says Thank You to SnikPlosskin For This Useful Post: