Old 12-22-2019, 12:01pm   #206
Egnalf
A Real Barner
Activity: 1.0%

Thanked 3,145 Times in 1,332 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $18284

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69camfrk View Post
I missed out on what he said, but you know, depending on how I feel, I can be rude too. We are people man, and sometimes we can be straight up assholes. I'm certainly no exception. I just don't let shit like that bother me. I have other things in life to worry about than what someone said to me on the internet.
many of these posters are animal owners or lovers. some have posted openly about losing their best friend. the op posted a thread where he discussed having a strict rule that if a dog bites someone, they are put down. he then wrote in the next paragraph was taunting a dog repeatedly by acting like they were attacking the dog owner. the dog responded by biting the relative, so they put the dog down. people didn't like that, BECAUSE it was the fault of the two idiot relatives for creating that situation were the dog responded.

he has been backpedaling ever since. further he made a post specifically calling out a bunch of people as faggots. he is in the wrong but simply wont admit it.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Egnalf For This Useful Post: