View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 11:09pm   #11
04 commemorative
A Real Barner
Activity: 52.9%

Thanked 10,975 Times in 5,120 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $1007997

We had my wifes very sick mother with us for 14 years...wife had two brothers and two sisters and 2 son-in-laws (not including me) and a daughter-in-law and not one person lifted a finger or contributed a penny to her care with us.
I supported her for 12 years protecting her big $100,000.00 nest egg until one day she sat wife and I down at the kitchen table to tell us she wanted to distribute her $. We thought that was a good move on her part until she said she wanted to give everyone $ ....except for us !! I laughed and she said no really...none for you or my daughter !
When I asked her why she said that because I was able to take care of her and supply her with a nice home and everything she ever needed I was well enough off that we didn't need any of her $ !!!!!......
I looked at her and then to my wife and said....as of this moment you will pay for everything you need and no one will get any of your $ until you die.
A year later she got so bad we did need to hire a live in...using her $ and then a few years later a nursing home...using her $ and when she died there was around $3,000.00 left to give to the useless bastards along with copies of every receipt for every thing that was ever bought with her $ and the live in charges and the nursing home charges.
I also gave them all a run down of all the $ I spent for the first 12 years taking care of their mother.
04 commemorative is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 04 commemorative For This Useful Post: