JetMechZ16
A Real Barner
Activity: 5.4%

Thanked 9,866 Times in 3,759 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $856744

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLS1GTO View Post
We?

Why is it MY job to work my ass off to allow some other sack of shit to be lazy? The number of people "left behind" in this country is extraordinarily small. Disabilities, mental issues, etc. With that said, as the child of a paraplegic father who worked his ass off, even the "disability" argument is almost always a load of shit.

They STAY behind because they choose to stay behind. I have never known a single person who was willing and tried to work hard who was not able to achieve at least a decent living.

You not trying isn't my problem.

...and what's yours? Hand them what I work for so they can sit on their useless asses watching TV and popping out future generations of useless turds?

Cliffs: Not my problem. Don't care. Stop telling me that I should have to pay for everybody else.
You don't have to believe it's your responsibility, or that you should pay for any of it. But let me tell you,, YOU ARE PAYING FOR IT NOW!!! Do you have any idea of the fraud that goes on with SSI? My wife works for the Social Security Administration and she sees this daily. The bad part is that even though they have a fraud investigation dept they won't or just don't investigate it unless it's really a large amount. She reports this when she suspects it but unless the people are getting greedy nothing's done. And SSI isn't the only fraud going on. She has people now that try to apply against a deceased persons benefits and she sometimes finds they were never married and therefore not eligible. Most of the time these things aren't discovered but my wife tends to dig further into these claims than many other agents do. But again they usually will not pursue small fraud amounts. If you're not trying to get benefits from 3 different people at the same time they just don't pursue it.
JetMechZ16 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JetMechZ16 For This Useful Post: