Old 02-25-2016, 2:17pm   #1
RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 43.9%

Thanked 7,743 Times in 3,447 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $19752494
Default I need a "Dadmobile"

With a little one about a month away I have been looking at the vehicles in the garage. I have everything I "need" but I want a Dadmobile of some sort.

I have the big dually that will easily fit carseats. The wife has a Yukon, check. Even the SS has more than enough room for a car seat.

If anybody has paid attention to my posts over the last year (which I doubt) I have been watching with interest whenever cars come up for sale. I want something new (to me). I've thought continuously about a Z/28 but prices are still up above what I think is a sound investment. (Yes, I know that's not a kid friendly choice)

I've seriously considered another SS, this 1 as a 6 speed, but I just don't know about 2 of the same thing. Seems kind of... vanilla. I like cars that you don't see every day.

The other thing that ALWAYS stays on the list is a V-Wagon. Definitely a 6 speed in that one. Let's face it, it's hard to get much cooler than that as a family car. Who doesn't want a station wagon that's faster than most sports cars?!

Any other ideas from the minds (I use that term loosely) here at the Barn? New, old,... only requirements are something fun to drive, something that I most likely won't see 2 more of in a parking lot, and enough room for a car seat to EASILY get in and out.
RedLS1GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RedLS1GTO For This Useful Post: