Old 07-31-2018, 11:09pm   #9
SnikPlosskin
Barn Stall Owner #93
Activity: 1.8%

Thanked 9,002 Times in 2,776 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $24717333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nox View Post
I bought an Aliengear holster to see what the hype was all about. My opinion is that it’s an entry level holster for novices. For day in, day out carry I’ll stick with my Milt Sparks and TT Gunleather holsters. For Kydex, I used to swear by Raven Concealment until they took a shit. I recently purchased a couple of Tulster Kydex holsters and they’ve been decent. I’d save my money and get a decent holster.
Thanks for pissing on my parade.

I bought it because of the flexibility. I have custome leather holsters too and they are superior. but I like the systems approach.

What specifically is entry level? Fit is great. Materials are solid. Retention is excellent. Comfortable. I think you might be a gear snob.

Of course I haven’t worn it yet for 10 hours at a time yet. We shall see. For $99 for four different configurations if it turns out to be shit, who cares.

Besides, I don’t get in very many gun fights. If it conceals, is comfortable and had solid retention, I’m good to go.

I have one custom piece that has no markings so I can’t remember who made it. It’s damn perfect. I believe it took five months to get it. Pissed I can’t remember.
SnikPlosskin is offline   Reply With Quote