View Single Post
Old 02-06-2023, 10:49am   #153
Jughead
A Real Barner
Activity: 3.6%

Location: 1.Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean people aren't out to get me...
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $530

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wathen1955 View Post
Biden just proved he and Hunter have backdoor dealings with China. They make a big announcement that they popped the balloon over the Atlantic Ocean where it won’t fall on someone’s house, as if we are supposed to believe he did this to show us he cares about our security and safety.

Doesn’t he and his joke of an administration realize that most educated Americans and children know that the balloon doesn’t record data, it sends it, real time, to a satellite that relays it back to China. Rather than down it as soon as it entered US air space Biden let it fly across the entire US, with China guiding it along the way over our air bases, ICBM silos and other national security installations.

China has everything they wanted from this balloons flight across the US. I’m sure Biden and Jinping worked out a secret deal so Biden would let Jinping fly it across the US and Jinping would let Biden shoot it down. China gets their data and the Biden’s keep their personal financial dealing with China.
10% to the big guy.
Jughead is online now   Reply With Quote