Chief Electrician
Barn Stall Owner #7734

Bantayan Kids '15
Activity: 99.0%

Thanked 33,686 Times in 13,644 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $107478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Wind View Post
I blame a lot of things, but Mr Trump is at the top of the list. The guy is an ass and apparently does not comprehend the power his words hold. Once you're in command it's time to lead. People will always look to their leader for an example. One's example needs to be positive.

Political rhetoric has gotten out of hand. Both sides are guilty of that. The people in Congress seem to think there are never repercussions for their words...Until there is, then they are aghast. I suppose they are surprised any of us listen to them.

I'm sure that after the inauguration we will be overwhelmed with evidence of election fraud. Yeah, that will happen.
How is it that so many said they won't take the virus if he promotes it, laugh at his tweets, think he is an imbecile...but his words are powerful ?

He did lead. He did it well. He reminded people that the government belongs to THEM. He reminded us that WE are the boss and the politicians are OUR employees. He reminded the world that we are a powerful military and economic nation and their bullshit won't fly. He reminded us that patriotism is not a bad thing. He reminded us that we can all prosper.

NONE of that was acceptable to the left and they made it their MISSION to squeeze us back under their thumb and to push him out...and through fraud, stonewalling, lies, and a lot of pissing and moaning, they succeeded.
Aerovette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Aerovette For This Useful Post: