Old 04-16-2021, 12:19am   #8
Anjdog2003
Due to inflation they are no longer free
Activity: 65.1%

Thanked 25,676 Times in 9,993 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $324490

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemtrails99 View Post
I don't know a lot of details about Christianity, so I have a question about a friend. Here's the background on the issue:

My friend noticed their Paypal account had a charge of over 1000 bucks on it they didn't make. Turned out somebody hacked their ebay account and ordered themselves a Mac Laptop. It took them all afternoon to cancel the order and purge all the associated accounts. The ebay account had been bugged so that even though you changed the password, it would reject it when you tried the one you just put into it. It took actual phone calls for my grumpy friend to sort out everything and make it right.

The laptop had a drop ship address added to the ebay account that showed up on the order. The shipment will be recalled by the vendor and never arrive at that location as a result.

My question is: If my friend found a service to ship a couple of gallons of rancid gorilla poop to the scammers address (which would arrive on the day they expect the laptop), would God hate them and not let them into Heaven for it? If God hates them, can they just go confess to a Priest and get forgiveness anyway?

Your friend would have to read this post, punish enough.
Anjdog2003 is offline   Reply With Quote