Old 01-02-2020, 3:50pm   #896
UniqueDoug
A Real Barner
Activity: 76.1%

Thanked 1,839 Times in 927 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5427

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerovette View Post
This forum's health is not in question and not in need of your gallant efforts.
Really, so it’s just fine, so the fact that there’s a handful of threads about CFOT on the front page means everything‘s fine, or the fact that they’re still in-fighting going on, like with you and Snorkie, what about the fact that you all can’t even see each other‘s posts, everything is just fine huh?

Quote:
...You don't want honest conversation. You want conflict. You want to take the opposite point of view. You accuse others of not liking YOUR answers when in fact it is the exact opposite. I am struggling to maintain social skills of any kind when responding to you. You are wrong in saying people want you to leave, but you would be right if you said people want you to STFU... and I don't mean that in the "Koko" sense of the word(s) either.

I think you actually don't know any other method of communicating. I'm not buying the alcoholic his drink.
This is typical Aerovette, you’ll buddy up to me on PM the other week, thanking me for being on your side when you didn’t have a voice, and opening up to me, but in public it sure is a different story.
UniqueDoug is offline   Reply With Quote