Old 01-15-2021, 2:01pm   #15
LilRedCorvette
A Real Barner
Activity: 6.5%

Thanked 3,565 Times in 1,393 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $3016342

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill_daniels View Post
Because reasons, I've been without a dog for over 5 years. My neighbors let me walk their yellow lab tonight. Told them I'd love to do it any time they wanted.

We did a walk around the subdivision. about 1.8 miles, the dog is older, but kept up well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olustee bus View Post
Do you not have a camera? Smartphone.

It didn't happen.
Glad for you that you had such an enjoyable evening with a canine friend yes, we would have loved some pics of doggo

Neighbors can be great like that...the house behind me has 2 (started with 1) labs (Abby, 11 - chocolate & Griffin, 4 - black), and they will stand in front of the sliding door on the deck and bark once to be let back in the house. We exchange small Christmas gifts every year, and when the daughters came by to drop theirs off, I had mentioned that hearing that bark was actually a comfort (familiar dog sounds). Cosmo had been gone over a year at that point.

Not long after that, I got a text from the Dad seeing if I would be up for dogsitting...of course, I jumped at the opportunity here they are resting after a day of playing several games of tug of war in my family room
Attached Thumbnails
D5D7F822-85DB-4882-8668-63FC9AE3FDA8.jpeg  

LilRedCorvette is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LilRedCorvette For This Useful Post: