Chief Meat Gazer
Charter Member
Barn Stall Owner #98
Barn Raising II,III,IV
Activity: 19.1%

Thanked 33,870 Times in 12,342 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $5135124

Quote:
Seems she's the only one NOT afraid of the Clinton Machine.
while what Donna is currently doing seems to be favorable... she's trying her best to escape her past and rebuild her career as well:

Quote:
Donna Brazile finally admits she shared debate questions with Clinton campaign.

Veteran Democratic operative Donna Brazile finally admitted that she used her former position as a CNN commentator to relay questions ahead of debates to Hillary Clinton during the Democratic primary.

For months, Brazile has avoided confirming that hacked emails from the campaign showed her forwarding the questions, which were asked at separate debates. But in a new essay for Time magazine looking back on the hackings, she said it was true.

"[I]n October, a subsequent release of emails revealed that among the many things I did in my role as a Democratic operative and [Democratic National Committee] Vice Chair prior to assuming the interim D.N.C. Chair position was to share potential town hall topics with the Clinton campaign," she said.

As recently as February, Brazile would only say that the emails "allegedly" showed her forwarding the questions.

In her Time essay, however, she said she was remorseful.

"My job was to make all our Democratic candidates look good, and I worked closely with both campaigns to make that happen," she said. "But sending those emails was a mistake I will forever regret."

Brazile resigned from her duties with CNN.
Sadly, Brazile's new book will end up being nothing more than a very long

suicide note.
Mike Mercury is offline   Reply With Quote