Thread: Practice tree?
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2011, 6:42pm   #5
slingshot
Vette Barn nOOb
Activity: 0%

Gameroom Barn Bucks: $525

I bought a Biondo Final Round practive tree with the foot/clutch pedal with a cigarette lighter power cord. I have used it in staging lanes for some practice. You need to carry a board to support the pedal, as the carpet has too much give and affects results. It works well in my living room with an extension cord from Radio Shack for the foot pedal. I set the unit up next to the TV and practice away. It works best with the TV off.
Do a google search for Sal Biondo Racing for a link. You need to go to the real tree and just click on the Final Round and see the accessories available.
I'm sorry, I'm too new here and don't have posting privileges, or I'd have photos up with active links. Maybe in a few days. Check out Sal Biondo Racing for tips on drag racing as well. I am happy with my Final Round, but some can't get used to the foot pedal. I use it as a brake release to launch and activate my RT, as I am a foot brake racer. The final round is very adjustable for any class/type drag racing with several modes readily accessible.
slingshot is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slingshot For This Useful Post: