Mick
A Real Barner
Activity: 41.0%

Thanked 7,035 Times in 3,105 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $12721

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raazor View Post
we better hope! No FL, no chance

stikki... my brother lives in FL also near Tampa. He says he sees Trump hats everywhere but never a biden hat, sign, bumper sticker, nuttin'.

I'm hoping Trump voters as a general rule avoid taking polls like my family.

If not, #46 = Biden and shortly after, Harris
Repubs have sucked in FLA recently because the Latino vote has been largely against them. The Latinos for Trump events have been YUUUUGE lately. I'm thinking the shift of Latinos away from the Dems to Trump MAY BE enough to secure FLA again. I'm not sure, but I am optimistic.

PA's recovering economy over the last 6-8 years has been HEAVILY based on fracking. Trump won by a slim margin in 2016, but both Harris and Biden going on record again and again saying they will ban fracking (although they have reversed course lately), might be enough to sustain another slim victory for Trump.

GA, where he is tonight, has a significant Black component, and Trump's popularity has been steadily rising among Black voters, for good reason IMO. I think he has a chance in GA. I'm not going to go on record saying he will win it, but I think he has a very real chance to carry GA.
Mick is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mick For This Useful Post: