RedLS1GTO
C4 Mod
Barn Raising II,III
Activity: 73.4%

Thanked 7,727 Times in 3,437 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $19752494

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangkiller View Post
I'm working on finding a Denali to replace my diesel. When I get bored of the Denali i'll either give that to my wife, or put a blower on it. I've looked at the SS, CTS, I honestly would want the new larger, RWD Caddy, and well that's nearly as much as a slightly used Yukon Denali. Maybe consider a Jeep SRT8- if you can deal with their reliability issues. What about an M5 with the V10 and a tubi exhaust?
No SUVs this go 'round. Definitely looking for a car of some sort. I should also add that a BMW emblem on the nose is a non-starter as well. I'm just not a fan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stangkiller View Post
Will the SS really carry a rear facing car seat and still allow for a passenger in the front seat comfortably?

It seems like back seats keep shrinking, and there's only a few cars that will now take a rear facing seat without reducing the legroom in the front of the car. And even fewer are wide enough to not effect the drivers seat too.

Don't forget door openings and being able to put the carrier into the car without too much hassel.

Those CSTV wagons seemed a bit tough to find, and considering the rear door, putting a baby strapped into their seat into the back may still be a bit of a struggle.
The SS, believe it or not is great with a car seat. They are WAY bigger than they look (or feel) The thing has almost the same footprint as the Yukon in the garage.
RedLS1GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RedLS1GTO For This Useful Post: