Old 04-04-2020, 9:56pm   #221
MrPeabody
A Real Barner
Activity: 0%

Thanked 12,309 Times in 5,942 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $2214590

Quote:
Originally Posted by C3C7NIC View Post
It’s not the best time to be exposed, it’s about when is the medical facility near you least likely to be overloaded and most able to efficiently care for you.

You know, that little thing they keep talking about.....

“Flatten the curve”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_R View Post
Still no COVID19 patients in the hospital here. Still delaying previously scheduled exams, tests, treatments and surgeries because of something that might happen.
Pretty much the same way here. I hope it stays that way, too. Our county is pretty geographically isolated compared to others. In the summer we have a lot of tourists, but in the winter there's not much reason to be here unless you live here.

If I checked into the hospital with the virus right now I'd have access to about five doctors, ten nurses and five ventilators. Still adequate PPEs for all of them still, too. Who knows what it could look like a few weeks from now.

There are some cases in counties surrounding ours, but it hasn't really exploded yet.

So far all the masks my wife and her friends are making for the hospital are being given to employees to use outside of work or patients who are being discharged.
MrPeabody is offline   Reply With Quote