Old 04-03-2020, 7:27pm   #169
Murray
A Real Barner
Activity: 16.2%

Thanked 11,269 Times in 4,007 Posts
Gameroom Barn Bucks: $29012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
What you say never happened did happen. The difference between the two of us is that you are still butt hurt about it more than 2 YEARS later, and I am not.

You and Nikki call me "Doug" in an effort to go straight to personal insults when you realize that you have no counter-argument. Both or your tactics are highly predictable, just like Doug's, which is why I don't bother to argue with him any more. But go ahead, and try to make the semantic argument about exactly what the title of the article was, and how you feel that invalidates any skepticism of the content of the entire article. I'll expect you to move the goal posts numerous times, and play the victim repeatedly.

And I expect Nikki to tell me I am ugly and that she doesn't like my hair any time now.
Okay, I’ll try one more time.

You stated the news was saying 2-3 weeks ago that cases would double in 2-3 days.

You said it was in fact every 5 days (today’s stats maybe ) (I’m guessing)

I link an article from a week ago stating they doubled in 3 days (like you say never happened) and I’m somehow moving the goal posts

As far as two years ago, you stated I did something to another member that never happened, many people agreed and you’ve yet to apologize for it.

So not only were you wrong then, you’re wrong now and at no time will you be man enough to admit either time.

My statement “what you say never happened did happen”was referring to the case numbers doubling in 3 days, not something from two years ago.
Murray is online now   Reply With Quote